In June 2018 we launched the 20th Edition of the CODESPA Awards, chaired by His Majesty the King. The deadline for receiving applications is 15th October 2018. With 5 categories, 2 of them international, they have become one of the most prestigious awards of Corporate Social Responsibility and the fight against poverty.
Companies, large, small and medium-sized, as well as communication professionals, see their social commitment recognized and rewarded.
5 categories where you can tell us about your initiatives within Corporate Social Responsibility and fight against poverty
1. Solidarity company (international category): recognizes the solidarity action or project, carried out between June 2016 and June 2018, that contributes to improve the living conditions of populations in developing countries. Companies and corporate foundations may apply.
2. Corporate Social Innovation (international category): rewards the social initiative that has a link with the activity and/or business model, and contributes to the fight against poverty in Latin America.
3. Solidarity SME: small and medium-sized enterprises are eligible for awards for actions that improve the living conditions of communities in developing countries and/or in Spain.
4. Corporate Volunteering: a recognition of the work of corporate volunteering programs or initiatives promoted by the company in developing countries and/or in Spain.
5. Journalism for Development: rewards the work of fostering social responsibility and raising society’s awareness of problems affecting developing countries through journalistic work.
For more information, visit the www.premioscodespa.es page or call us at +34 91 744 42 43.